Rise and Shine with These Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone is an important male hormone. A male begins to produce testosterone soon after conception, after which the levels rise during puberty and peak in the late teen years.
The regular range of testosterone levels in healthy males is between 270 to 1,070 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL), but it is quite normal for a man’s testosterone levels to decrease slightly every year after the age of 30.
Testosterone levels change throughout the day and tend to be highest in the morning and lowest at night. Most men have more than enough testosterone, but it does happen that the body can produce too little testosterone which leads to a condition known as hypogonadism.
As we age, both men and women have to put in more work to keep fit and healthy, but even if your testosterone levels are lower than they should be, you’ll no doubt be relieved to know that you don’t need to resort to drugs – there are safer, natural alternatives.
Is your testosterone level normal? Do you need tests? When this hormone isn’t in balance, health problems can result. Fortunately, only a minority of impotence problems require any kind of drugs or surgery. Apart from drinking less, losing excess weight, getting enough sleep and exercising regularly, there are things a man can take to help with low testosterone levels. With treatment such as testosterone boosters, there is no reason a man can’t have a fulfilling sex life.
Diabetes and low testosterone are linked
Testosterone plays a major role in men’s health and fertility, and low testosterone can be caused by many factors. For instance tumors on the pituitary gland, which controls testosterone production, problems with the testicles themselves, infections, injury and even being overweight can all cause testosterone levels to drop below normal.
Abdominal fat has the capacity to convert testosterone to estrogen, and this testosterone to estrogen conversion needs to be controlled. Another risk factor for hypogonadism is diabetes, a serious disease that comes with dangerous complications. Hormonal imbalances due to the production of cortisol, reduce production of beneficial hormones such as DHEA which leads to low testosterone levels.
The high blood sugar levels, as well as the low insulin levels of diabetes, harm the cells in the testicles that are responsible for making testosterone. The reverse also occurs – low testosterone levels may decrease insulin sensitivity to lower muscle mass, making diabetes worse. One of the clearest signs of low testosterone and diabetes is abdominal fat.
Testosterone Associated with overall Well-being
Testosterone levels affect everything in men:
Testosterone begins forming male genitals. Testosterone production surges during puberty and this is when the testicles and penis grow. The testicles produce testosterone and produce sperm every day. Men with low levels of testosterone may experience erectile dysfunction.
The endocrine system is made up of glands which manufacture hormones. In the brain is the hypothalamus which lets the pituitary gland know how much testosterone the body needs. Most testosterone is produced in the testicles, but the adrenal glands also produce a small amount. During puberty, testosterone is responsible for certain attributes in the male such as a deepening of the voice and body hair.
Central Nervous System
The body has a system for controlling testosterone – the way it transmits messages through hormones and chemicals that are released into the bloodstream.
Skin & Hair
Testosterone is responsible for many types of acne. Oil, known as sebum is produced and when there is too much sebum, the follicles can become clogged and acne can occur. As a male transitions from childhood to manhood, testosterone spurs growth – he gets taller, there is the growth of hair on the legs, arms, sometimes the chest, on the face, the armpits and around the genitals. A man with shrinking levels of testosterone can lose this body hair.
It is during puberty that testosterone levels rise, and apart from bodily changes, there are the stirrings of sexual desire. A man with low levels of testosterone may lose their interest in sex, however. Testosterone levels can actually drop during a long period of sexual inactivity. Men can often accept that they have problems with the heart, but they don’t like to believe that impotence might be a problem, which is made worse with anxiety and fear.
Muscle, Bones & Fat
Testosterone is involved in the development of muscle bulk and strength. Testosterone also increases bone density and alerts the bone marrow to manufacture red blood cells. Testosterone also plays a role in fat metabolism, helping men to burn fat more efficiently.
Testosterone is found in the bloodstream. A blood test known as serum testosterone level can reveal what the levels of the hormone are. Experts say that men who have early morning erections but who fail to achieve an erection having sex, have problems that are psychological – they feel less of a man. The most common causes of physical problems are blood flow abnormalities and vascular disease. High blood pressure or hypertension is connected to the development of blockages in arteries which can decrease blood flow to the penis. Diabetes and kidney disease can damage nerves and blood vessels. Then again, medication is also a common offender.
Testosterone levels can affect women too…
In women, their ovaries and adrenal glands produce small amounts of testosterone. High testosterone levels can be problematic for women. It can result in an increase in body hair, irregular menstrual cycles and a deepening of the voice. Women with polycystic ovarian syndrome have high levels of testosterone and this can result in infertility.
What Are The Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
A range of symptoms can occur, and some men will just put it down to the natural part of aging. Most men experience impotence at least temporarily, but for many men, young and old, it is ongoing, causing many men to suffer in anguished silence.
Physical changes can happen to the body if you have low testosterone levels. Known as the ‘male’ hormone, it contributes to the lean, mean, strong masculine form. Decreases in testosterone can lead to physical changes such as decreased muscles and swollen breast tissue. Other symptoms can be:
- hair loss
- low sex drive
- low semen volume
- shrunken testes
- difficulty achieving an erection
- lack of energy – fatigue
- a decrease in bone mass
- an increase in body fat
- mood changes – depression
What are Testosterone Boosters?
They are supplements which will increase testosterone levels in the blood. Testosterone supplementation is an option for men with low testosterone. It can be delivered in different ways –
- injections into the side of the penis
- patches or gels applied to the skin
- anabolic steroids are available by prescription
Allowing synthetic testosterone into your system is an unnatural method and can come with side effects.
Going the natural route is a relief for many men and involves using products made up of select vitamins and minerals. These supplements work with your body to enhance the normal production of testosterone. These boosters are completely legal.
Men with hypogonadism often have zinc deficiencies and zinc is important for regulating serum testosterone levels. Zinc is found with other natural safe, scientifically researched ingredients that will help your body boost its own levels of testosterone.
Benefits of Testosterone Boosters
- you will see an increase in your energy levels
- you gain more lean muscle mass and strength
- enhances sex drive, increases blood flow and nitrogen retention
- promotes protein synthesis
- helps to reduce body fat
- your body will produce more of its own testosterone – testosterone levels will be raised
- your immune system will also be boosted
What other Natural Ways are there To Boost Testosterone?
- exercise in all its forms
- eating healthy foods which boost testosterone such as eggs, red meat, avocado, cruciferous vegetables
- doing away with foods that increase estrogen such as sugar, carbohydrates
- adding healthy fat to your diets and getting rid of junk foods and sugary pastries
- detoxing your liver
- trying to get in more organic foods that are free of estrogenic chemicals
- working on your stress levels as stress kills testosterone levels. Stress is part of life and has an impact on our nutrient levels. Stress triggers a biological response, and powerful changes occur such as an increase in blood pressure and the adrenal glands are also activated. If your nutrient level is low, the body’s store of vitamins and minerals are depleted.
- get at least 20 minutes of sunlight each day
What to Look for when you buy a Testosterone Booster
Once you’ve decided that you’re definitely going ahead with a testosterone booster, the next step is to find a reliable brand, as there is no shortage of brand names.
Not all brands have been tested and many people go by word of mouth or by personal experiences. Do your research carefully because there are tons of hocus pocus boosters with damaging additives.
- Go for proven, tested T-Booster ingredients – check out the website of the brand you’ve selected and take note of the ingredients. Check out what they are and what they’re supposed to do. Make sure they are listed as Natural Ingredients with no additives and artificial coloring and preservatives.
- Look for core ingredients such as Vitamin D, Boron, Ginseng, vitamin B6, D-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens, Zinc. These ingredients have been carefully combined with the exact dosages needed to help your body create its own natural testosterone.
- Make absolutely sure the ingredients provide the proper dosages. For instance Vitamin B6 5mg-25mg), Zinc (30mg-75mg) and D-Aspartic Acid (1600mg-2500mg).
- Make sure your testosterone boosters come with positive feedback from customers who have already used the product.
- Ingredient transparency is so important with any product. Avoid proprietary blends – dishonest marketing method used by supplement manufacturing companies to promote products which push ineffective and sometimes dangerous products.
Five of our Favorite Testosterone Boosters
A multinational company committed to advanced natural health research and science. Each ingredient has been selected for its effectiveness. PrimeMale is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility and adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices. The product contains no harmful synthetic ingredients. PrimeMale is considered one of the best anti-aging supplements to increase energy and ignite your sex drive. It’s been formulated for men age 30 and older who want to recapture their vitality and avoid the health issues. Low testosterone can trigger problems such as cardiovascular issues and belly fat.
PrimeMale tackles low-T, scientifically formulated to address 3 of the biggest barriers to healthy testosterone production
- luteinizing hormone
- female hormones estrogen and prolactin
- sex hormone binding globulin
Features & Benefits:
- the bio-availability enhancer Bioperine has been added to increase the body’s absorption of nutrients
- increases energy and libido and enhances mental alertness
- improved cardiovascular health, lower blood pressure
- weight loss
- healthier prostate
- a scientific blend of 12 nutrients such as zinc, Korean red ginseng. magnesium, boron, luteolin, vitamin K2, nettle root extract, vitamin B6
- safe for daily use – no known side effects
- take 1 capsule 4x a day – the bottle contains 120 x 750mg capsules
- comes with a 90-day use guarantee – if you don’t see results, you’ll be refunded.
A steroid hormone to build muscles and strength and boost testosterone production. TestoFuel is manufactured in the USA in FDA and GMP certified facilities.
TestoFuel contains all natural ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, vitamin D, Oyster Extract, D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D3, Ginseng, Fenugreek, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin K2.
Features & Benefits:
- lots of essential supplements and vitamins
- plays an important role in reducing body fat
- suited for anyone over the age of 18 who is wanting to increase lean body mass
- an extensively researched formula to increase testosterone levels. Its specially selected nutrients can help boost testosterone production
- just 4 capsules per day will make a world of difference to your testosterone production
- free of caffeine or other stimulants
- you’ll pass a drugs test after taking TestoFuel because it doesn’t contain banned substances
- women can also take TestoFuel
- 90-day money-back guaranteed
A quality product manufactured by Wolfson Berg Limited, offering supplements of the highest quality in FDA approved facilities. This product is well researched for customer satisfaction. They believe that natural ingredients will give you the most effective and safest results.
Features & Benefits:
- any male over the age of 18 who wants to raise their testosterone levels can use TestoGen. It is popular for any guys looking for strength and stamina and who wish to rev up their flagging libido.
- specifically, reduces belly fat
- testosterone levels will rise
- an increase in libido
- ingredients such as zinc, vitamin B, Fenugreek, Panax Ginseng, Tribulus Terrestris, vitamin D, D-Aspartic Acid, Selenium
- you get a 60-day money back guarantee – they’ll refund you 100% if you’re not happy with the product
- you won’t find any banned substances in Testogen like artificial flavorings or coloring
They are a smart nutrition company who are passionate about optimal health. They manufacture high-quality nutritional products which are made from premium ingredients. Their formulas are based on reputable clinical trials. All ingredients are lab tested for impurities and the company seeks out organic and non-GMO ingredients. Their manufacturing facility is located in California USA and is General Manufacturing Practices certified.
Features & Benefits:
- offers returns within 60 days
- supports healthy testosterone levels
- made from pure plant concentrates
- increases sexual function
- each two-capsule dose contains 1520mg of high potency herbal concentrates
- top herbs – each ingredient specifically selected to benefit testosterone levels and well-being
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha & Tribulus Terrestris, Horney Goat Weed & Tongkat Ali, American Ginseng & Siberian Ginseng, Cordyceps Mushroom & Hawthorn Berry
- no fillers, hormones, synthetics or steroids
This booster assists with power and stamina, builds muscle, stimulates blood flow and enhances sexual performance. Force Factor was founded in 2009 and soon afterwards won GNC’s prestigious Rising Star award. The success of this company can be attributed to their quality supplements. The company believes that they aren’t just an excellent sports nutrition brand, but a lifestyle, and thousands of athletes trust this product.
Features & Benefits:
- the supplement has premium ingredients, providing the body with all it needs to perform at the highest levels.
- some of the ingredients – Testofen, for instance, increases testosterone levels, chrysin, Catuaba Bark, a Brazilian aphrodisiac that stimulates the nervous system, Muria Puama, an aphrodisiac with testosterone boosting properties, thiamine, vitamins B6 ad B12, riboflavin, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, and Manganese, Stinging Nettle extract and others.
- 120 capsules in a bottle – 4 capsules a day
- some people were concerned about this product because of what is listed on the bottle. The total potency of the formula and the daily serving of 4 capsules is less than 1.3 grams of total nutrients.
- others, on the other hand, felt that the product contains a number of proven testosterone boosting ingredients, benefits reported by the company Force Factor are positive and that Force Factor are a great manufacturer.
- a disadvantage of this product is that the cost is far more than some of the top reviewed boosters.
General pros and cons of all these Testosterone Boosters:
- they all help in the production of testosterone in men
- increases energy levels
- improves concentration and clarity
- men feel more energetic and more confident
Except for a few complaints about Test x180 Alpha Testosterone Booster by Force Factor about an expense of the product and its nutritional value, there were no complaints about any side effects of these supplements.
There is no doubt that hormone levels are most important to maintain overall health. Both men and women, through proper diet and lifestyle changes, are able to alter hormone levels so that they can once again experience the vibrancy of youth.
The decline in hormone levels as we age has been scientifically connected to age -related gains in fat, loss of muscle as well as well as other degenerations. High levels of stress in the 21st century, sedentary living, liver toxicity due to pollutants and poor nutrition all work together to bring about the development of hormone-related conditions. Hormone building exercise and fitness is important as well as natural, low-testosterone boosters. Testosterone levels matter a lot, especially since there is a link to low testosterone and obesity.
Healthy testosterone levels are so important for men, and every man needs to take the necessary lifestyle steps immediately to optimize their testosterone levels and bring their hormones under control. They’ll relieve themselves of anxiety and weight gain and start experiencing more energy and more vitality because these uniquely formulated boosters will help you to rise and shine as you take back some of your youth.